#17 2FL 5xD AlTiN HI-PERCARB DRILL
SGS52326 MFG #: 52326
$88.27 / EA
Avg. lead time is 2-5 days. Call or chat to expedite your order.
- Series: HI-PERCARB® 135L
- Diameter - Decimal: 0.173"
- Diameter - Wire: #17
- Length of Cut: 1-3/4"
- Depth of Cut: 5XD
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Surface Treatment: AlTiN
- Application: Aerospace, Medical, Power Generation, Automotive, Mold and Die, General Engineering, Castings and Foundries
- Application Material: Cast Iron, High Temperature Alloy, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Non-Ferrous and Hardened Steel
- Cutting Edge Material: Solid Carbide
- Direction of Cut: Right Hand
- Flute Type: Right Spiral
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Length: 3-1/4"
- Point Angle: 145°
- Point Type: Notched
- Shank Size: 1/4" Dia x 1-7/16" L
- Shank Type: Straight
- Type: High Performance
Key features designed into the HI-PERCARB® 135 drill allow the product to offer application benefits not only beyond that of standard carbide drills but also other high performance drills. Each feature of the HI-PERCARB® was engineered as a solution towards addressing the issues commonly encountered during high production drilling.
- Item Features
- High performance flute design efficiently transports chips
- Improves chip control
- Decreases drill thrust and deflection
- Engineered for edge protection improves edge strength
- Reduces edge fatigue and allows increased feed rates
- Increases strength for aggressive drilling
- Ti-NAMITE-A coating improves resistance to heat and wear and enhances tool life
- Double margin design improves accuracy and surface finish
- Increases stability and rigidity
- Secondary flute improves coolant flow to the point
- Reduces friction along drill body
- Assists in fine swarf evacuation
- Specialized 145 deg notched point, self-centering eliminates the need for spot drill