#11 120 CFPR Drill 1"FL
SGS50013 MFG #: 50013
$228.35 / EA
Avg. lead time is 2-5 days. Call or chat to expedite your order.
- Series: 120
- Diameter - Decimal: 0.191"
- Diameter - Wire: #11
- Length of Cut: 1"
- Depth of Cut: 3XD
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Surface Treatment: Di-NAMITE Coated
- Application: Aerospace, Medical, Power Generation, Automotive, Mold and Die, General Engineering, Castings and Foundries
- Application Material: Cast Iron, Non-Ferrous Metals, Plastics and other Tough to Machine Materials
- Cutting Edge Material: Solid Carbide
- Direction of Cut: Right Hand
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Length: 2-5/8"
- Point Angle: 145°
- Point Type: 8-Facet
- Shank Size: 1/4" Dia x 1-7/16" L
- Shank Type: Straight
- Type: High Performance
The key features of the 8-facet double angle HI-PERCARB® drill design offers application benefits beyond that of other high performance drills in its category. Each feature of this 8-facet design was engineered as a solution towards addressing the issues commonly encountered during composite drilling. This unique high performance design successfully creates an accurate hole without splintering or delamination, ultimately optimizing the composite drilling process.
- Item Features
- Double margin construction design stabilizes the drill for greater hole accuracy and improved surface finish in final hole
- The compound angle creates 4 cutting edges along the drill point
- Minimized delamination at hole entry/exit
- Engineered drill point evenly distributes material, spreading load across 2 different angles and 4 different cutting edges
- Distinct double angle prevents abrasiveness of the composite from localizing along the point and diminishing tool life
- Manufactured exclusively with Di-NAMITE coating for even wear, extended tool life and improved finishes