XOMX 180620R-M10 F40M INSERT
SEC00014996 MFG #: 00014996
$23.06 / EA
- Application: Grooving, Profiling, Turning, Parting-off and Threading
- Center to Cutting Edge: 10.2 mm
- Direction of Cut: Left Hand
- Insert Compatibility: LC..1303..
- Insert Holding Method: Secoloc™ Clamp
- Insert Style: LCGA, LCGF, LCGN, LCMF, LCMR
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3 mm
- Maximum Width of Cut: 3 mm
- Projection: 65 mm
- Series: Seco-Capto™
- System Size: C4
- Type: Internal Multi-Directional
The Seco MDT (multi-directional turning) is universally suitable for variety of applications including grooving, profiling, turning, parting-off and threading. The unique Secoloc™ clamping delivers the best stability and safety in addition to high productivity and performance. Applications include turning parts with many different diameters, complicated profiles and grooves, replacing the need for several standard and special tools with a single Seco MDT. Further savings can be achieved through fewer tool changes and reduced tool stock. The unique insert clamping method Secoloc™ combines a V-shaped top clamp with serrated contact surfaces between the underside of the insert and the toolholder for superb stability. The relatively long insert also increases stability.