#10-32 H3 FORM TAP TIN COATED
OSG1400119905 MFG #: 1400119905
$12.52 / EA
Avg. lead time is 2-5 days. Call or chat to expedite your order.
- Series: HY-PRO® NRT® 14001
- Thread Size: #10-32
- Chamfer Type: 1.5P Short Bottoming
- Thread Limit: H3
- Thread Series: UNF
- Attributes (Y): Y
- Diameter: 0.1741 to 0.1776"
- Direction of Cut: Right Hand
- Image (Y): Y
- Material: High Speed Steel-CO
- Measurement Standard: Imperial
- Overall Length: 2.37"
- Shank Diameter: 0.194"
- Square Size: 0.252 in L x 0.152 in W
- Surface Treatment: TiN
- Thread Length: 0.516"
- Type: Performance
Taps are used to cut screw threads on the inside surfaces of holes, creating the "female" half (nut) of the screw. High precision is of vital importance, particularly in areas such as automobile engines, which require precision screws. OSG offers a lineup of taps with diameters in various sizes and with specifications suitable for a wide variety of uses.
- Item Features
- Forming taps work by compressing the work material