#0-1/4 REV RATCHETING TAP WRENCH
GET161R MFG #: 31203
$36.93 / EA
Avg. lead time is 2-5 days. Call or chat to expedite your order.
- Tap Capacity: #0 to 1/4"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Application: For holding taps, drills, reamers and other small tools to be turned by hand
- Attributes (Y): Y
- Handle Type: Sliding T-Handle
- Image (Y): Y
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Ratcheting: Ratcheting
- Type: Reversible
- Item Features
- Taps is designed to hold and turn taps - tools that cut threads on the inner surface of a hole or pipe or other small tools such as hand reamers and screw extractors
- Ratchet can be set for right hand or left hand operation or locked for non-ratchet use
- Self-centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve provide positive grip
- The sliding t-handle fits into tight spaces while providing excellent leverage
- Jaws are replaceable