2-1/8" BASE COVER PLUG VALVE LOCKOUT
BRA113233 MFG #: 113233
$31.07 / EA
Avg. lead time is 2-5 days. Call or chat to expedite your order.
- Padlock Shackle Maximum Diameter: 0.37"
- Fits Minimum Handle Size: 1-3/4"
- Fits Maximum Handle Size: 2-1/8"
- Application: Mechanical Risk Lockout, MRO, Construction, Buildings ID and Plug Valve Applications
- Attributes (Y): Y
- Color: Red
- Image (Y): Y
- Legend: DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT OPERATE
- Material: LOTO-52 Polypropylene
- Maximum Number of Padlocks: 1
- Maximum Temperature: 175° F
- Minimum Temperature: 0° F
From universal valve lockouts to adjustable gate valve lockouts, Brady® offers a full line of devices to shut off all types of pressured valves. gate valve lockout devices deny access and cover the valve handle. with ball valve lockouts and Brady® standard, quarter turn ball valve lockout devices, a comprehensive series of options are available from the global leader in lockout tagout solutions.
- Item Features
- English language
- Brady® plug valve lockouts are the first lockout devices to easily and effectively secure manually-actuated plug valves with a stem diameter ranging from 3/8 to 2-1/2 in
- The base of the lockout device can remain in place once applied and does not interfere with valve activation by wrench or removable handle
- Compact in size, yet highly visible and easy to use
- Made of durable polypropylene and tamper-resistant
- Equipping your employees with the proper lockout tools and warning devices can save lives, reduce lost employee time and cut insurance costs
- Brady® is a world leader in lockout tagout products and services offering industry expertise and a broad range of durable, easy to use lockout devices