6" x 9" GREEN SCOURING HAND PADS
3MA7000046756 MFG #: 7000046756
$18.96 / BX
- Width: 6"
- Length: 9"
- Pad Color: Green
- Grade: Very Fine
- Grain Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Application: Deburring, Polishing, Cleaning, Finishing and Surface Preparation Application
- Application Material: Carbon Steel, Paint and Plastic
- Attributes (Y/N): Y
- Image (Y/N): Y
- Type: Industrial Scouring
Standard Abrasives™ industrial scouring hand pad is designed for hand applications such as deburring, polishing, cleaning, finishing and surface preparation on metal, composite or plastic surfaces. Recommended applications Standard Abrasives™ industrial scouring hand pad is a partner in ridding substrates of blemishes, light oxidation and rust. Commonly used in industrial cleaning and scouring applications, this pad may be a helpful abrasive to operators across industries, including the food service industry. A steel wool alternative Standard Abrasives™ industrial scouring hand pad is a great alternative to steel wool, files, scrapers, wire brushes and sandpaper sheets. The high grade resin system is strong and durable, yet the open web is soft and pliable, too. Nylon fibers on the pad will not splinter, as steel wool tends to do, which helps enhance operator comfort and safety. The fibers are interspersed with sharp-cutting aluminum oxide mineral a sharp and friable mineral that fragments under heat and pressure to reveal sharp-cutting edges. While nylon fibers break down, fresh mineral is exposed, so the abrasive cuts sharper for longer. As you apply even and persistent pressure, a consistent scratch pattern is revealed. These non-woven fibers are also spongy and responsive, so they minimize gouging or marring of the workpiece. Ease of use Standard Abrasives™ industrial scouring hand pad may be used dry, with solvents or with water-based detergents, depending on application and project needs. Using these compounds may help wash away unwanted swarf and debris while you clean. Moreover, the hand pad may fastened to hand pad holder to enhance grip and help reduce operator fatigue. The 6 by 9 in pad may also be cut and shaped to fit smaller surface areas if desired. With up to 60 pads per case, the need for ordering replacements may also be reduced. Standard Abrasives™ industrial scouring hand pad effectively cleans and scours away the contaminants helping you achieve desirable results.
- Item Features
- Built for tough cleaning and scouring applications
- Sharp aluminum oxide mineral removes light oxidation and rust
- Tough and durable high grade resin system stands up to wear and tear, prolonging abrasive service life
- May be used dry or with solvents or water based detergents
- A good alternative to steel wool, files, scrapers, wire brushes and sandpaper sheets