#2-0 90DEG CENTER DRILL
KEO10030 MFG #: 10030
$223.46 / PK (12)
- Point Diameter: #2-0
- Body Diameter: 1/8"
- Included Angle: 90°
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Application: For producing center holes in components or workpieces which require machining between centers
- Application Material: Steel and Other Ferrous Materials
- Attributes (Y/N): Y
- Cutting Edge Material: High Speed Steel
- Diameter - Decimal: 0.025"
- Direction of Cut: Right Hand
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Image (Y/N): Y
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Length: 1-1/4"
- Point Angle: 118°
- Shank Size: 1/8"
- Shank Type: Round
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Type: Aircraft Double End Plain Standard
- Item Features
- 0.025 in L point
- Drill and chamfer in one pass
- HSS is the most popular general purpose tool steel
- Extra length permits access to hard-to-reach applications
- HSS provides good wear resistance
- 90 deg chamfer is frequently used to seat the underside of metric fasteners
- For producing center holes in components or work pieces with the extra length allowing access to difficult-to-reach areas